Inspections for used Grove & Manitowoc cranes
Are you looking for a used Grove or Manitowoc crane? Whether you are buying online, at auction or privately, consult your mechanic or an outside inspector. Ask to see the inspection records of used cranes you are seriously considering buying. Our team has experience inspecting Grove cranes from 80-300 ton capacity. We inspected all sizes of RT, GMK or AT series.
Inspection of any used crane
Of course, we also inspect cranes from all other manufacturers. Our service is, above all, to determine the technical condition. On request, we also prepare value appraisals for financing or internal sale.
Contact us and let us know the details of the crane you want to have inspected. Our team of inspectors for used cranes is available in kore than 25 countries.
About Manitowoc and Grove cranes
Grove is a brand of mobile cranes that is owned by The Manitowoc Company, Inc. Manitowoc is a leading manufacturer of cranes and other heavy equipment, and it acquired Grove Worldwide in 2002. Since then, Grove has been a subsidiary of Manitowoc, operating as a separate brand within the company’s Crane division. Manitowoc also owns other brands of cranes, including Potain tower cranes and National Crane boom trucks.
Under Manitowoc’s ownership, Grove has continued to develop innovative and high-quality mobile cranes that are used in a wide range of industries and applications around the world. Manitowoc’s expertise in crane manufacturing, combined with Grove’s reputation for quality and innovation, has helped to strengthen the position of both brands in the global crane market.
This manufacturer of mobile cranes has been in business for over 70 years. The cranes are known for their quality, reliability, and innovation, and the company offers a wide range of models designed to meet the needs of various industries and applications. Here are some key features and benefits of Grove cranes:
- Innovative design: Grove cranes feature innovative designs and advanced technology that improves safety, efficiency, and productivity. Many models are equipped with telescoping booms, multiple steering modes, and sophisticated control systems that allow operators to work in a wide range of conditions and environments.
- Versatility: Grove cranes are designed to be versatile and adaptable to different job sites and applications. They offer a range of lifting capacities, boom lengths, and configurations, allowing operators to handle a wide variety of loads and reach challenging locations.
- Mobility: Grove cranes are highly mobile and easy to transport between job sites. Many models feature self-erecting capabilities, which means they can be set up quickly and easily without the need for additional equipment.
- Durability: Grove cranes are built to withstand tough working conditions and heavy use. They feature high-strength steel components, robust hydraulics, and powerful engines that deliver reliable performance and longevity.
- Safety: Grove cranes are designed with safety in mind, with features such as load moment limiters, automatic cut-off systems, and anti-two block devices that prevent accidents and protect operators and bystanders.
Overall, Grove cranes are known for their quality, reliability, and versatility, making them a popular choice for a wide range of industries and applications, including construction, mining, oil and gas, and more.